Revgalblogpal has an interesting set of questions (after posting a cute little rendition of Bananas in Pajamas) Oh Lord, I am hard up for blog content! Oh well, here goeth…
Without going to TMI land, share with us your sleepwear memories and preferences….
1. What was your favorite sleeping attire as a child? And did you call them pjs, pajamas (to rhyme with llamas), pajamas (to sort of rhyme with bananas), jammies, or ??? Pajamas (that rhymed with Llamas) or nightgowns. The whole boring words. And I put them under my pillow in the morning (no need to wash them every day!)
2. Favorite sleepwear put on your own little ones, or perhaps those you babysat? (Bonus points if you made it). Hah! With six kids? I was lucky to get the kids clean and make sure I had a diaper/pamper on the appropriate one (it got really ugly otherwise!). Usually it was a t-shirt subbing as a nightgown and the underwear du jour.
3. How about today-do you prefer nightgown, pajamas, undies, or au naturel? I usually dress the same as my kids used to!
4. Silky smooth or flannel-y cozy? Depends on what the activity was for the evening (Oh yeah, no TMI) I prefered flannel-y cozy. He preferred au naturel… Now he works nights and I work days, so it’s whatever….
5. Socks or bare feet? Depends on whether we paid the oil or electric bill that month. Lately I can afford bare feet, but you never know….
Bonus: Funny story regarding sleepwear (or the lack thereof). No way Jose’!