2. What’s your sugar poison? ALL sugar is poison to me – I’m an addict.
3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific. I’d pick cheese – you don’t have to kill anything for it, and you get plenty of fat and protein with it. Hard to be specific, except to say anything but the blue cheeses or the ultra-stinky ones. If it had to be one, I’d say mozzarella – part skim, low moisture – the fresher the better.
4. What, in your opinion, is the worst song ever? Paul Anka’s Having My Baby (gag me with a spoon)
5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why? Pardon E. Tillinghast at Middlebury College – he was a brilliant historian and an excellent lecturer and, on one occasion that I experienced, homilist.
6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most? Anything that should be done in the privacy of one’s bathroom.
7. Ok, there’s a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase? Either good yarn (mystery book) or a good yarn (knitting).
8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? It’s usually a paranoid dream where things appear fairly innocuous on the surface, but are really frightening underneath – like a David Lynch film. I usually wake up and try to figure out what the nightmare is really about and am usually successful, but still scared.
9. Name one place on Earth you’ve never been, but vow to visit at least once. the British Isles.
10. You notice that question #9 wasn’t really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that shows how smart you are? I tend to be a jack of all trades and master of none (hence the law degree – hallmark of the every(wo)man), but if I had to say one thing, it would be a weird ability to remember numbers – nothing all that exciting:)
More pics o’Christmas. I included pics of me so I could share the mutual grossness of having my picture out there……
One more random thought going out into the Universe: wishes and prayers for a restful and happy vacation for Nancy and Rennie with their DS and DDIL in warmer climes this week. May their flights to and fro be safe, may the sun shine warmly upon them and may their BS remain as it should! Good night angels!