If I keep this up. The encore Superwash, the Mountain Colors medium weight, to say nothing of this skein of Sockotta in my stash: or this skein of Bernat Satin Sport: [sigh]. They are all calling my name and trying to get me away from the WORK I HAVE TO GET DONE ToDayyyyyy!
So, I am making a deal with myself. I will get the following done and THEN I will cast on a sock in one of the above (probably the Mountain Colors):
1. Go to dry cleaners (get that out of the way)
2. Finish visit reports for the last 5 months that for some reason I missed (AARRRGGHH)
3. Complete research for brief (requires going online and I will go straight to Westlaw and stay. away. from. RAVELRY…..
4. Finish Statement of Facts, outline argument for two areas, develop questions for review.
5. Review file for tomorrow’s mediation.
6. Go to bell choir prx.
Then MAYBE I can do some knitting tonight. MAYBE!!!
OK, I’m going back to work….