Sorry – couldn’t think of a good title for this week’s fun and frolic:) It’s been Sunday since I’ve written anything and a few things have happened.
It’s getting there, bit by bit. Looking at this, it makes me realize how it will take probably ALL of this year to finish those projects. What a delightful thought:)
Well on to my chores:) Thank God I have someone to do them for:)
48 Things You Could Care Less About
1. FIRST NAME? Patricia
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My mother
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? This evening on my way home from court.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes yes, sometimes no way
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Real turkey breast (lots o mayo) but not that goopey stuff
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure, I’ll try anything once.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? my blog?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yep – jury is still out on whether THAT was a good idea!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No [expletive deleted] way.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? cinnamon Toast Crunch or Oatmeal or Cream of Wheat
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I’m really bad about that!
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? No, I am pretty weak physically, but I’m somewhat stubbon if you REALLY piss me off.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate almond
14. SHOE SIZE? 8 1/2 or 9 depending
5. RED OR PINK? Pink! Red! Both!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I could write an entire list here, but lets go with lazy
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Now who would that be?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black skirt, black top, black stockings, black shoes. And I’m not a goth chick!
20. LAST THING YOU ATE? oatmeal bar thingie
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? the refrigerator humming and the youngest two puttering around upstairs getting ready for bed.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle or sky blue
23. FAVORITE SMELL breath of a newborn babe
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Left a meassage for a co-worker but that’s not actually talking with a person. I spoke with a fostermom about a client.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Voice, emotion, eyes hard to say…
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? I don’t know her, but I like her blog.
27. FAVORITE DRINK? Red wine – cabernet sauvignon
28. FAVORITE SPORT? spectator or participant? spectator – baseball maybe; participant – volleyball
29. EYE COLOR? blue
30. HAT SIZE? I think its big, but I haven’t got the exact measurement
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No – reading glasses
32. FAVORITE FOOD? Everything dammit!
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings – or meaningful ones:)
35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. I can’t stand being hot.
36. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs and kisses
37. FAVORITE DESSERT? chocolate cake cheesecake
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? no one
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? see #38
40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? got an hour? A gazillion – Sue Grafton’s “S” is for Silence, another detective novel, and a bunch of others I’ve put down and will pick up again when I have a life.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I don’t use a mouse pad
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? the L Word
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Baby’s cooing, baroque music, good choral music
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? PUhleeze! Beatles:)
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME? Germany
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I can knit? Sometimes can sing and carry a tune in a bucket or flute
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Oceanside, NY
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from the furryterrier.com blog
They look so professional:) Who knew?
I parked in the Naval Academy parking lot and was able to have a pleasant enough walk to the Courts of Appeal Building (first two pictured above). I stopped by the Department of Natural Resources display on the way, LOL. It was a nice little field trip, but not one I’d care to repeat for a single motion. It was worth the trip for the client, though. However, I still have a brief and argument to do in that case. More when that happens!
Phew! thank God for that:)