Would love whoever gets this to post their own info:) OK, another nerd alert, so get over it…
1. How tall are you barefoot? Five foot five and three quarters in the morning:)
2. Have you ever been cheated on? I seriously doubt it.
3. Do you own a spinning wheel? No, although they fascinate the heck out of me.
4. If you had a mental disorder, what would it be? None – and I hope and pray I never do!
5. How many UFOs are waiting for you? about 9 or 10 (in a knitting sense, LOL!)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Kosher all the way!
7. What’s your favorite Christmas or other winter holiday song? I don’t think there’s a Christmas song I don’t like, but the “Christmas section” of Handel’s Messiah is a tradition with me that starts in November and ends on Epiphany. I also LOVE the beautiful religious music in Hebrew by Ernst Bloch, particularly the three meditations. Goosebumps!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee – with extra caffeine:)
9. Do you do push-ups? I WISH!
10. Have you ever done ecstasy? HELL NO!
11. Do you have a boyfriend? Not unless you count my husband of 30 years. He’d like to be thought of that way….
12. Do you like the rain? Love it.
13. Do you own a knitting machine? No, but I often wish I did.
14. What do you smell like? soap unless I forget my deodorant, then watch out…
15. Do you have A.D.H.D.? Usually
16. Full initials? PJEAIG
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I got to stop this shit and get to work on that brief. Will I ever learn to really really write correctly? There aren’t enough hours in the day to do what I want, let alone what I have to do.
18. Name the last 3 kinds of yarn you have bought this week. Too poor this week – but I did sneak in some beautiful sock yarn (shhhh)
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, water, diet soda, red wine, some more red wine (hic!)
20. What time did you wake up today? About 7:45 (Hey – it’s Saturday:)
21.Can you spell? Yes, believe it or not – probably a sign of a sick mind.
22. Current worry? money – not having enough – work – getting things done and a couple of my kids are giving me pause.
23. Current hate? Gratuitously mean/cruel people.
24. Favorite place to be? Choir practice or Vermont
25. Least favorite place to be? the dentist
26. Where would you want to go? Vermont or choir practice, silly!
27. Do you own slippers? Nope
28. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years? I hope in graduate school training to be a psychologist.
29. Do you burn or tan? Burn and freckle
30. Yellow or Blue? Blue
31. Would you give up your current life to own an LYS? No – although it’s a nice place to visit.
32. Last time your cell or home phone rang? About an hour ago – my eldest called having lost her wallet ((*&&)poor kid.
33. What songs do you sing in the shower? Even though I love to sing, the shower? No.
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child? Mean monsters or ghosts.
35. What do you have in your pocket right now? I don’t have any pockets right now.
36. Last thing that made you laugh? Something my daughter Sabrina said and I cannot for the life of me remember what it was.
37. Favorite bedsheets as a child? pink and red flowers on a white background – matching curtains.
38. Worst injury you’ve ever had? broken nose, then re-broken in surgery. Ugh. Good result though – my nose looked better afterwards:)
39. What is your favorite LYS? I have three local ones I love: All About Yarn, Columbia, MD http://www.allaboutyarn.com ; The Celtic Knot Yarn Shop, Ellicott City, MD http://www.thecelticknotyarnshop.com ; and Cloverhill Yarn, Catonsville, MD http://www.cloverhillyarn.com .
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Far too many (four)
41. Who is your loudest friend? Lu – she’s a realtor, what can I say?
42. Who is your most silent friend? That’s a tough one – I’m surrounded by lawyers and the non-lawyers among them are pretty vocal about their opinions, so I’d have to say Ellen R from EFM.
43. Does someone have a crush on you? I try not to think about nonsense like that.
44. Do you wish on stars? Sure.
45. Do you believe in magic? Sometimes…
46. What song represents how you feel at the moment? I Get Knocked Down, But I Get Up Again
47.What song did you last hear? Something from the soundtrack from Beyond the Sea – you know, the movie in which Kevin Spacey played Bobby Darin.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? I think the title is “I Hope You Dance” Something that hopefully tells my family and friends how much I dearly love them.
49. What were you doing 12AM last night? Sleeping.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Gotta get going on that brief, but how? The dang Public Defender was so damn non-specific about what they thought the trial Court’s error was. What’s a lawyer to do? Procrastinating is just not working!